Search: Keyword:
Transcript or Graduation Verification Requests
Posted On:
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
News Image
Updated Information

If you need a Transcript or Graduation Verification, our Guidance Dept. will need a signed Release of Information.  This information can be faxed to our CHS Guidance Dept. at 229-378-1157.  For more information, please contact Registrar Bobbie Ausburn at 229-378-1154.

View all Highlights